Tooth Extractions – Abingdon, VA
More often than not, Dr. Amburgey is able to repair even the most damaged teeth. In some cases, though, the trauma or decay is so severe that the tooth is unsalvageable. Thankfully, he is able to not only remove a problem tooth, but do so in a way that prevents unnecessary discomfort. Rest assured that he uses plenty of local anesthetic, as well as sedation if need be, to ensure you’re fully comfortable. In fact, most of our patients report feeling next to nothing during tooth extractions in our Abingdon, VA dental office!
Why Choose Amburgey Dental for Tooth Extractions?
- Dentist with 15 Years of Experience
- Your Comfort Is Our Top Priority
- Soothing Nitrous Oxide Sedation Available
Common Reasons for
We might recommend a tooth extraction in any of the following situations:
- A large cavity is beginning to spread to the surrounding teeth
- Physical injury has irreparably broken the enamel
- A tooth with multiple fillings has developed extreme decay
- A tooth is severely worn down and is in danger of cracking and falling apart
- Advanced gum disease has caused the bone supporting a tooth to deteriorate
- More room is needed in the mouth for a denture
- More room is needed in the mouth for orthodontic treatment
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Am Unhappy with My Smile I Need a Straighter Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain and Need Help I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed View Our Services